Sunday, December 21, 2014

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 


Finger Lakes

House Fire in Chili Accidentally Set

  • Text size: + -
Rochester: House Fire in Chili Accidentally Set
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

Firefighters say a garage fire in Chili was accidental. It happened on Hartom Road just after 4:30 a.m. Friday.

When firefighters got there, the flames had spread to a nearby house.

No one was inside the home at the time.

The flames also caused heat damage to a neighboring home. ClientIP:, UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 ( Profile: TWCSAMLSP