Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Follow us:
Subscribe to this news feed Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook 

News

Finger Lakes

Kitchen Damaged In Fire on Warner Street

  • Text size: + -

Firefighters believe unattended cooking led to a fire Monday afternoon in Rochester.

Emergency crews were called to the fire in a duplex on Warner Street just before 1 p.m. Monday. Initial reports came in that there was a possibility of people trapped.

Firefighters found out no one was upstairs at the time of the fire so no one was trapped.

The fire damaged the kitchen of the home.

No was was hurt.

10.11.12.244 ClientIP: 54.211.190.232, 23.62.6.199 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP